FORKLIFT CALL SYSTEM
- Easy to use, easy to install and understand
- Economic. Saves time and resources
- No wasted time for warehouse personnel or forklift driver
- Available with a standard time management software
- Open interface that can integrate with own systems
- Safe and solid communication
- Optimization of one's warehouse logistics
- Security for staff who do not have to run out to find a forklift
Material flow and storage logistics can be demanding areas that require efficiency and safety.
A forklift call system is a tool that saves time and resources and provides increased security.
Forklift calling system is a simple system consisting of call buttons, which can be mounted in places where forklift has to be called to when needed, and one or more pagers with display that will give each forklift driver a message to where he should drive to or is wanted. The pagers can be set to beep, blink or vibrate, as desired.
The system runs in its own network, and is thus independent of WIFI or telephone lines and is therefore a safe and stable form of communication. However, it can also be connected to internal networks if desired, or integrated into the company’s own software systems.
The system can be tailor-made as needed and can be included in a possible internal production system. It can therefore be used in many intralogistics contexts, such as a regular pager, or personnel call.
Forklift pager system is available with a standard software, which provides an intelligent platform that can control the waiting time and flow of people, or equipment such as eg. forklifts.
The system convinces with its durability and flexibility and, thanks to open interfaces, seamlessly integrates with existing system structures, allowing for the use of valuable optimization potential.