Medical, Dentist Veterinary Clinics
Pager systems for dentist, medical and veterinary clinics
Many clinics of one kind or another have patients waiting. This can involve several problems, such as danger of infection, troubled patients, and not least the wasting of time for the clinic staff who may need to run around to find the patient if they as example just left the waiting area.
Whether it is humans or animals who are waiting, these problems are often the same.
The solution is the right queuing / pager-system which can provide pleasant waiting conditions, and which can reduce things like infection risk and general patient impatience.
In veterinary clinics, for example, it can be difficult to control the animals, and especially if there are animals of different breeds waiting in the same room. You know many good stories about dog and cat who are good friends, but there are probably more examples to the contrary. Likewise, the owners of the animals can also become restless and impatient.
In all kinds of clinics; doctor, dentist, physiotherapist, beauty clinic, or in short any kind of clinic where people wait, a pager system for waiting patients can be of great benefit. People can wait with the confidence that they will be called when it’s their turn and no time is wasted for the staff when they call the patient, instead of having to run around to find them.
The patient receives a pager, which you can call from the clinic’s reception, or directly from the treatment room when it is their turn.
Benefits of a clinic paging system:
- No wasted time for clinic staff.
- Less risk of infection when patients wait in small areas.
- No unrest in the waiting room, as e.g. troubled children or animals can be taken outside.
- Better communication compared to language difficulties (beeps, flashes understood by everyone).
- A more relaxed and calmer atmosphere in the waiting room.
In addition to a pager-system for patients, clinics can also benefit greatly from a call button system for treatment rooms (staff pagers)
Often, a doctor, dentist or therapist may be alone with the patient and suddenly need urgent help in the room. It may be difficult to leave the patient and you cannot reach out for help. Here, a simple and elegant call button is the right tool for a clinic.
At the touch of a call button, the assistant or nurse is notified on an elegant wrist watch (pager). Thus, the therapist does not need to remove himself from the treatment room or the patient to call for help.
Benefits for a Clinic Staff Pager:
- The therapist, doctor, dentist does not have to leave the patient to call for assistance.
- Fast, easy and efficient communication that works every time.
- Effective workflows.
- Discreet and modern communication.
- More flexibility and for staff and treatment personel.
- Less stress for clinician and clinic staff